Joining the Young Leadership Board
What is the Brain Research Foundation Young Leadership Board?
The Young Leadership Board works to reach a new generation of passionate donors and fundraisers, while fighting to end the stigmas surrounding neurological diseases.
The Young Leadership Board hosts fundraising and educational events in Chicago to attract new members and raise money for Brain Research Foundation. Engaging speakers, interactive activities, and educational materials are key components to Young Leadership Board events.
Past Young Leadership Board events include:
- Fitness fundraiser with Barry’s Bootcamp Chicago
- Wine tasting and conversation on FOMO with University of Chicago professor
- Annual Let’s Put Our Heads Together cocktail fundraiser
Who is the ideal Young Leadership Board member?
The Young Leadership Board is actively seeking new members who are passionate about supporting the mission of Brain Research Foundation. Member qualifications might include:
- Interest in or passion for brain research
- Ages 22 to 40
- Ability to attend 4 board meetings and 4 fundraising events per year
- Committed to promoting board events
- Willingness to solicit donations from friends, family, colleagues, and businesses
- Professional and reliable
Interested in learning more or joining? Contact Lauren Mandel, Young Leadership Board
Co-Chair, at email@example.com with any questions or to request more information.